NVIDIA, a pioneering force in the world of artificial intelligence and computing, is offering a remarkable opportunity for aspiring individuals as a Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator in Bengaluru. This internship is tailored for M.Tech or B.Tech students specializing in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication. As a Software Intern at NVIDIA, you’ll have the chance to delve into the cutting-edge field of deep learning acceleration and work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. This role provides a unique platform to gain hands-on experience and make a meaningful impact in the world of AI and computing.
Company Name: NVIDIA
Job Role: Software Intern – Deep Learning Accelerator
Education Required: M.Tech/ B.Tech student in Computer Science or E&C
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Design and apply compiler and systems software algorithms aiming at solving concrete problems in the context of deep learning.
- Autonomously conduct and lead small research tasks, report, and analyze results.
- Design and maintain performance and precision modeling
- Work on testing and improving our software, applying best software practices.
- Support our automotive and embedded product teams when requested.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- M.Tech/B.Tech student in Computer Science or E&C.
- A strong interest in deep learning/AI and are aware of the latest academic developments.
- You have followed courses in the area of machine learning, deep learning, probability theory, algorithms.
- Think analytically, have a drive for neat solutions, master mathematical tools and algorithms, and are skilled in solving numerical problems.
- Programming experience with C/C++ and Python.
- Used one or more DL frameworks such as ONNX, PyTorch, and TensorFlow.
- An outstanding teammate and have excellent social skills.