Oracle is currently seeking candidates for the role of Analyst, HR Services at their Bengaluru location. This position is open to both entry-level individuals and those with up to 2+ years of experience. As a regular employee at Oracle, you’ll have the opportunity to embark on a rewarding career in the field of Human Resources. Whether you’re just starting your professional journey or looking to leverage your existing expertise.
Company Name: Oracle.
Job Title: Analyst, HR Services.
Years of Experience: 0 – 2+ years.
Job Type: Regular Employee.
Job Location: Bengaluru.
This role will be responsible for processing and handling complex, confidential, and time sensitive human resources related data. It will also be looking for problem trends, and seek opportunities for process improvement. Additionally, will need to collaborate across multiple business functions, as well as globally to ensure team success. Other primary responsibilities will include data analysis, project management, and customer service. There will also be an opportunity to work and collaborate globally, standardizing, simplifying and automating HR operational processes and services.
Roles and Responsibiliies:
- Work as a key member in JAPAC HR Services.
- Work with other regional process counterparts, partners, stakeholders, Country HRs, Business HRs, HR Privacy & Security, and Audit teams.
- Handle minimum two processes of employee lifecycle for 19 countries in JAPAC.
- Be the first point of contact for Oracle Employees pertaining to operations support, including but not limited to pre/onboarding, employment letters, personal and employment data changes in Oracle HCM, exit pack, HR systems and tools.
- Analyze data on given processes to produce trends and identify / plan improvement areas.
- Support in implementing process efficiencies and improvements. Identify and promote best practices.
- Contribute or lead projects that will improve customer experience, processes and systems in the global HR Organization by partnering with cross regional and functional teams.
- Act as Process Owner and Queue manager for assigned processes.
- Handle requests in Oracle Service Cloud ticketing system and meet the Service Level Agreement.
- Respond accurately, professionally, and timely to all requests.
- Ensure knowledge has been captured, organized, and shared timely.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Make improvements and adjustments to optimize operational excellence and customer experience.
- Ensure data privacy and Oracle data standards.
- Partner with management and key stakeholders to process complex, confidential, time sensitive data.
- Make recommendations, participate in UAT testing, implement systems and process improvements.
- Contribute independently on a variety of processes, with some assistance and normally receive general instructions on routine work.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations require a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Assist others using your own expertise.
- Perform additional related tasks and duties as needed.
- Process improvement, training, communication and project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Comfortable with full Microsoft office suite, HCM, and other Oracle Cloud applications.
- High attention to detail and the patience to pursue data anomalies.
- Strong internal client facing skills with a flexible communication style and the ability to communicate complex concepts and analytics in a structured manner.
- Passionate about trouble shooting data issues to identify strategic solutions.
- Believe that no jobs are too big; no problems are too complex.
- Communicate effectively – directly and succinctly – across cubicles, organizational boundaries and cultures.
- Volunteer for new experiences, learning opportunities and to help others.
- Contribute and may lead process improvement ideas and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using Oracle HCM, HRMS, RightNow, Confluencend IT organization with regards to HRMS implementation.