Oracle, a global leader in cloud technology and database solutions, is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer 2 in the field of Product Development. This role is open to individuals with 0 to 2+ years of experience, making it an excellent option for both fresh graduates and experienced professionals looking to advance their careers. The positions are available in two vibrant tech hubs, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity; apply today and embark on a rewarding journey with Oracle in two of tech cities.
Company Name: Oracle
Job Title: Software Developer 2
Job Category: Product Development
Experience Required: 0 to 2+ Years
Job Type: Regular Employee
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
- Open your creative power to build the next generation of Analytical products.
- Use your technical skills to create the best products and features for our customers and change the face of Business Intelligence software.
- Work with leading-edge Business Intelligence technologies.
- Join one of the most successful, dynamic and fastest growing business units at Oracle.
You are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Investigate the well-defined business workflows and business rules in the leading business applications.
- Write Technical specifications and design documentation.
- Own and maintain one or more subject areas/Modules end to end.
- Review Functional specs, Test plans and Test scenarios.
- Perform Peer Review in Design, Coding & UT.
- Code, Unit Test and Deliver the Business intelligence application.
- Collaborate with cross functions like Product Manager, QA, Performance – Scalability and Reliability (PSR) Team, Localization teams.
- Collaborate with cross groups like Upstream/Downstream teams for understanding & addressing end to end application flow.
- Work with customer support teams and/or customers directly to help and resolve challenging customer problems.
- Define best practices documents and assist professional services team to implement those.
- BI (Business Intelligence)
- Computer Science
- Data Visualization
- Design Documents
- ML (Machine Learning)
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Problem Solving
- Python (Programming Language)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Software Engineering
- Technical Skills