Oracle, a global leader in cloud technology and database solutions, is seeking dedicated individuals for the role of Quality Associate in Mumbai. This full-time position offers an excellent opportunity for college graduates to join Oracle’s team. The role involves working night shifts, contributing to the company’s round-the-clock commitment to quality assurance. Being a part of Oracle in Mumbai means becoming an integral member of a renowned tech giant, driving innovation in the industry.
Company Name: Oracle
Job Title: Quality Associate
Qualification: College graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Job shifts: Night
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
This management role will Manage a team of Quality Analysts, including training and coaching to goals and objectives, the team is responsible on reviewing various CFCS processes to ensure adherence to processes and procedures. Providing insights and recommendations for potential gaps and process efficiencies. Conducting regular calibration of procedures to ensure process alignment and providing regular Quality report to inform stakeholders on key findings and emerging risks to identify areas for improvements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage quality activities of multiple LOB Programs within schedule and budget with minimal to no supervision.
- Facilitating/Participating in meetings with LOBs as Quality or Process SME.
- Serving as an escalation channel for Quality team and Business Leads.
- Reviewing all applicable documentation and to deliver Quality artifacts.
- Consolidating, reconciling and communicating Quality results to the stakeholders regularly.
- Providing concise analysis and solutions for individual findings.
- Partnering with stakeholders to prioritize QC review.
- Performing select control monitoring reviews on critical processes.
- Creating and maintaining quality review checklist.
- Assessing and revising sampling model based on business goals.
- Collaborating with business partners on effective dispute resolution/exception.
- Collaborating with stakeholders on finding solutions to control gaps with procedure changes.
- Additional adhoc projects as assigned.
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
- Management experience.
- Experience in multiple Lines of Business a plus.
- Excellent Leadership skills which encompass Interpersonal, Communication & Written skills.
- Experience in quality control for software products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, ALM, EPIC and JIRA.
- Knowledge of VBA, SharePoint, ASC, Omni, Clarity, Confluence and Tableau is a plus.
- Core competencies: attention to detail, effective communication, decision making, critical thinking, teamwork, leadership.