OSI Systems is currently welcoming candidates for an exciting internship opportunity in Hyderabad. The position of Intern at OSI Systems requires individuals with a B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or a Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA), or equivalent experience. This internship provides an excellent platform for those with 0 to 1 year of experience to further develop their skills and gain practical insights into the dynamic field of technology. Located in the bustling city of Hyderabad, this internship at OSI Systems offers a valuable experience for individuals eager to kickstart their career in the technology sector.
Company Name: OSI Systems
Job Role: Intern
Job Type: Internship
Education Required: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
Experience Required: 0 to 1 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role and responsibilities:
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth to develop new features and tools.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Unit testing & debugging of production software.
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura.
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools.
Required Skills Qualification:
- Voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members.
- good verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience using several of the skills and technologies mentioned below.