Company Name: PayPal
Job Title: Data Analyst 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
Batch: 2024 Graduates
Job Type: Full-time
Position: University Graduate
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Our way to impact:
We are seeking world-class problem solvers who have a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery. You will be most successful with a healthy combination of both, technical skills and business acumen. As a Data Analyst you will generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of PayPal’s rich data. In the process, you will develop a deep understanding of the payments business, our site functionality, further strengthen your analytic, leadership and presentation skills and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within PayPal.
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users.
- Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple PayPal systems.
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making.
- Work closely across the matrix with teams like Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering and senior executives.
Position Information and Qualification:
- This is a university graduate position. You must be graduating in 2024 with a bachelor’s in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms. Demonstrated experience, familiarity and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers.
- Information Retrieval (search/recommendation/classification) experience or Human Judgment/User Interface experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership.
Additional Job Description:
- Global university graduate data analytics.