PowerSchool is actively seeking individuals to join their team as Associate Technical Support Engineers in Bangalore. This role is a great fit for those with 0-2 years of prior experience in a technical support role. It requires a keen eye for detail and exceptional time management skills to effectively resolve technical issues. Furthermore, strong oral and written communication abilities are a must to provide top-notch customer support and collaborate with the team. Proficiency in customer service and conflict resolution skills is also key to excelling in this position.
Company Name: PowerSchool
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years prior experience in a technical support role.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies.
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team.
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Prior CRM experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.