PowerSchool is actively seeking candidates for the role of Order Management Associate in Bengaluru. To qualify for this position, candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience, showcasing their expertise in order management processes. Joining PowerSchool in this role provides an exciting opportunity to contribute to the seamless execution of order-related functions within the organization. The company’s commitment to excellence in education technology makes it an ideal workplace for individuals with a passion for ensuring efficient business operations.
Company Name: PowerSchool
Job Role: Order Management Associate
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review contracts/quotes/purchase orders and create corresponding sales orders and invoices in our accounting system (NetSuite).
- Ensure revenue and billing schedules are accurate and complete.
- Generate credit memos, account adjustments and refunds after ensuring proper approvals have been obtained.
- Ensure data in SalesForce and NetSuite are complete, correct, and current.
- Meet department service level agreements on response times.
- Consistently perform at or above productivity and quality standards as set by management.
- Process various forms and requests as received by our customers and legal department.
- Drive continuous improvement through process efficiency suggestions.
- Monitor and manage their individual productivity and quality metrics.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external business partners.
- Ensure you understand and can execute on all key concepts and company policies.
- Assist with training as needed.
- Watch for and recommend process improvements.
- Report success, opportunities, and variances to the Manager, Order Management, and discuss as needed.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting, order management and/or billing applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Flexibility to work overtime, including nights and/or weekends for month/quarter end.
- Demonstrated initiative to proactively identify issues and develop solutions for PowerSchool.
- Experience in SalesForce and/or NetSuite platform is a plus.