Practo is currently seeking a Software Engineer specializing in Android with 1 to 3 years of experience for a full-time position based in Bengaluru. This role offers a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge Android projects at Practo, a company committed to innovation and excellence in healthcare technology.
Company Name: Practo
Job Title: Software Engineer – Android
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Requirements and Skills:
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- OOP’s Concept.
- Jetpack compose mandatory.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile, architectures.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.