PwC, a leading global professional services firm, is offering internship opportunities for dynamic individuals in the role of Intern/Trainee at their Gurugram location. This internship is tailored for MBA/BBA or similar business program students who are eager to kickstart their professional journey. PwC welcomes freshers to apply, providing them with an invaluable chance to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and challenging business environment. As an Intern/Trainee, individuals will have the opportunity to work alongside seasoned professionals, contributing to real projects and expanding their skill set.
Company Name: PWC
Job Role: Intern/ Trainee
Job Type : Internship
Education Required: MBA/ BBA or Similar
Experience Required: Fresher
Job location: Gurugram
Role and Responsibilities:
- A career in our Human Resources team, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. As part of our Policy, Strategy and Leadership team, you’ll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of the Human Resources team.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to.
Required Skills Qualification:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.