PwC invites qualified professionals to join their team as an Associate in the field of Account Management/Finance. The ideal candidate for this role should possess an educational background with an MBA in Finance, M.Sc. in Economics, or M. Com. PWC values individuals with a strong foundation in financial education and is seeking candidates with essential skills, including proficiency in the MS Office suite, basic research capabilities, and a fundamental understanding of financial data and reports. Effective communication, both verbal and written, is crucial for success in this role.
Company Name: PwC
Job Role: Account Management/ Finance – Associate
Education Required: MBA (Fin), M.Sc. (Economics), M. Com
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA (Fin), M.Sc. (Economics), M. Com.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, basic research knowledge, basic understanding of financial data and reports.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.