QAD is actively recruiting for the position of Associate Extended Support Analyst in Mumbai. To be eligible for this job, you should have a BE, B Tech, or MCA degree. Experience of 0 to 2 years is acceptable, making it a great opportunity for recent graduates. The essential skills needed are familiarity with Linux and a good understanding of RDBMS concepts. This full-time position at QAD offers a chance to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, contributing to the company’s success in providing extended support services. If you’re looking to start your career in the tech industry in Mumbai, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Company Name: QAD
Job Title: Associate Extended Support Analyst
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
As an Associate Operations Analyst you will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional and third party/partner products on QAD Cloud Non-Production environments and deliver services requested by Cloud customers. With your technical skills you will contribute to the achievement of Cloud server uptime metrics and other SLA’s defined in the yearly Cloud strategic objectives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Environments Monitoring; Production Monitoring, Non-Production Monitoring, Special/manual monitoring ,if any
- Service Requests Management: User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management, Database refreshes for all Cloud customers and other DBA tasks.
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned.
- Incident Management & Problem Management.
- Working on assigned severity 2 & 3 incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Begin handling severity 1 incidents with guidance from seniors in the team.
- Understand the Cloud outage/impairment process and follow the process in case of severity 0 situations as regards escalating to the right people at the right time for quick outage recovery.
- Low APA% instance investigation. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving.
- Change Management & Release and Deployment Management.
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for installation/upgrade activities on Cloud Non-Production environments in strict compliance with documented procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC’s for Cloud customer non-production environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
- Begin handling production RFC’s for B &C Cloud customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-2 years of QAD and Progress products technical experience which includes experience installing/upgrading the products and performing Progress DBA tasks.
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress.
- DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration and technical troubleshooting.
- Other knowledge or skills: SQL knowledge, QAD PKS certifications & other industry relevant certifications are good to have.
- Minimum travel required.