Qualcomm, a global leader in wireless technology and semiconductor solutions, is currently inviting applications for the role of Associate Engineer – CoreTech Test. To qualify for this position, candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication, and/or Information Technology. This opportunity is open to both recent graduates and individuals with up to 1 year of experience. The job is based in the vibrant city of Bangalore, Karnataka, India, a hub for technological innovation. As an Associate Engineer at Qualcomm, you will be part of the CoreTech Test team, contributing to the development and testing of cutting-edge technologies.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Role: Associate Engineer – CoreTech Test
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The role is to validate firmware components for Qualcomm’s range of Wearable chips. Engineer will be responsible for validating the discreet software components in a platform by enhancing existing automation test frameworks to deliver reliable test results on timescales agreed with group leader/programme manager. The engineer should be able to work with minimal supervision.
Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering /Telecommunication and/or Information Technology.
- Excellent C and Python programming skills with proven experience of validation for low powered and memory constrained systems.
- Strong understanding of ARM architecture especially Cortex-M series.
- Knowledge of embedded platforms peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, I3C etc.
- Knowledge of RTOS based environments required. Exposure to FreeRTOS is highly desired.
- Strong communication skills with ability to to create, collate and present detailed test reports that are both concise and elaborate.