Qualcomm India Private Limited is seeking motivated individuals for the position of Associate Engineer in the field of Engineering – Software. To be eligible for this role, candidates Should hold at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering. This opportunity is available in multiple vibrant cities, including Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida. By becoming an Associate Engineer, you will embark on a thrilling journey in the world of software engineering, collaborating with industry experts and contributing to groundbreaking innovations that will redefine the future.
Company Name: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Title: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Master’s, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Job Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Noida
Job Area: Engineering – Software
- Qualcomm is looking for energetic, creative and self-driven engineer to work in
- Multimedia Technologies such as Audio and Video codecs, Image Processing.
- Wireless Modem Technologies, such as 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Self-Organizing Networks.
- Platform Level SW, such as, Linux, Android, Windows, Board Support Packages.
- IOT Technologies, for Connected Cameras, Smart Assistants, Drones, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality.
- Development of real-time embedded software and device drivers.
- Mobile SW development for Windows Mobile, Android or Linux.
- Good understanding of OS concepts, Data structures, etc..
- C/C++ and object oriented design.
- Wireless network standards such as CDMA/GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Linux/UNIX, Linux Drivers, Linux Kernel Development.
- Protocols such TCP/UDP/IP/SIP/RTP etc.
- Multimedia technologies including Audio, Video, Imaging.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skill Opportunities include:
- SW development for Android, and Window Mobile-based Embedded Platforms.
- Multimedia software stack, firmware and driver Development.
- Wireless Modem and connectivity Software and Firmware Development.
- Communication protocol stack Software Development.
- Kernel, BSP and Device Driver Development.
- Application SW and UI development.
- SW Architecture for embedded devices based on Android, Windows.
- Design and development based on Object oriented programming.