Quest Global is currently seeking qualified individuals for the position of Officer – Project Management based in Bangalore, Karnataka. The ideal candidate for this role should have a non-technical Bachelor’s degree and possess 1 to 3 years of relevant experience. As an Officer – Project Management at Quest Global, individuals will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. This position provides a unique opportunity for candidates with a non-technical educational background to contribute their skills and expertise to the project management domain.
Company Name: Quest Global
Job Role: Officer – Project Management
Education Required: Bachelor: Non-Technical
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- PFM is looking out for result oriented, aspiring and excellent change management leadership candidates for its office to work hand in hand with Delivery, PMO & Finance function.
- This is a role to manage day to day PFM related activities. The role challenges the individual to put his/her smartness to work by guiding, coaching delivery program and project managers and whenever required to achieve excellence in delivery by executing project administration work.
- The individual will need to collaborate on the organizational process development and implementation activities to streamline the process. The role demands collaboration with cross functional, cross geographical teams.
- Microsoft office skills – Excellent knowledge of excel & Power Point.
- Oracle Project accounting knowledge.
- Basic Finance essentials.
- Must be Organized and able to meet stringent deadlines.
- Excellent inter Personal skills.
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Knowledge of MS Office a must (PPT/EXCEL/WORD)
- Excellent email etiquette.
- Good in data analysis.
- Logical and Practical thinking.
- Ability/flexibility to work in ambiguous situations.
- Flexible to work in shifts to cater to the geographical needs.
- Ability to respond/act in time and deliver the work with defined SLA’s.
- Support Internal Audit requirements (EY,Deloitte/KPMG).
- Be a good team player, actively participate in group discussions, ideas, suggestions, thinking outside of the box.
- Ability to perform activities and deliver under Pressure during mergers & Acquisitions, change Management etc.
- Passion for Quality of Work.