Ramboll, a reputable company in the field of engineering, design, and consultancy, is in search of a Software Support Executive to join their team in Hyderabad. Whether you are a final-year student or a recent graduate with a degree, this opportunity is open to individuals at various stages of their academic journey. While 0-3 years of prior experience is preferred, Ramboll values fresh talent and is willing to nurture your growth in this role.
Company Name: Ramboll
Job Title: Software Support Executive
Required Education: Final Year / Degree preferred
Experience Required: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Support specialist is responsible for first level support. This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user customer needs and in all cases uses good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue or complaint to the customers’ satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers by e-mail and phone, providing first line of customer support.
- Support all customers with product training, knowledge and expertise.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Document internal procedures.
- Escalate cases when appropriate to Support manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Final Year / Degree preferred – Technical IT / Electronics preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written) for customer support via phone or email.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software and hardware.
- Take ownership of and troubleshoot problems and follow through to resolution.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- SQL Knowledge & SDLC knowledge added advantage.