Razorpay is currently looking for an Analyst in Business Operations, and this opportunity is based in Bangalore. The role requires candidates to have at least a bachelor’s degree or higher education. Furthermore, candidates should ideally have 1 to 2 years of experience in managing and implementing payroll and HR solutions. Key skills required for this role include excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you possess the required educational background, experience, and communication skills, this role provides a great opportunity for professional growth and development.
Company Name: Razorpay
Job Role: Analyst – Business Operations
Education Required: Bachelors or higher education
Experience Required: 1 to 2 years experience in managing and implementing payroll/hr solutions.
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer onboarding and go-live on the platform: drive implementation charter for the payroll product.
- Understand and configure the customer payroll and compliance needs onto RazorpayX payroll.
- Build strong customer relationships with continuous engagements to ensure the customer is live.
- Provide support to customers over phone, email, chat and other tools.
- Be the conduit between the customer and product team to identify and build new features.
- Run weekly webinars and training sessions for new customers and employees.
- Cross-sell and upsell additional RazorpayX payroll products.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or higher education.
- 1 to 2 years experience in managing and implementing payroll/hr solutions.
- Domain knowledge in HR or Finance is mandatory.
- Understanding of payroll compliances and norms in India is desirable.
- Familiarity with SaaS software implementation and project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer facing tools like Freshdesk, Intercom appreciated.