Razorpay, a prominent company in the fintech industry, is currently seeking a dedicated Associate in Business Development to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate should possess a basic understanding of the lending ecosystem, including knowledge of terms and lending products such as loans and overdrafts. Previous experience in the payment industry would be advantageous, demonstrating a strong foundation in this field.
Essential skills for this role include exceptional communication abilities, both oral and written, coupled with a proven track record in customer-facing positions. The candidate must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and exhibit a strong work ethic. Moreover, the ability to build meaningful connections with customers through excellent interpersonal skills is crucial. Proficiency in basic sales tools is a requirement for this position. Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience who meet these criteria are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity located in Bangalore.
Company Name: Razorpay
Job Role: Associate – Business Development
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a primary POC for all Razorpay clients looking for Capital products such as loans, cash advance, corporate cards etc.
- Should clearly communicate all features to the client and understand his requirements over the phone/email and propose a suitable solution using Razorpay capital products and services.
- Completely own and execute end to end sales for the client.
- Build, maintain and forecast a healthy sales pipeline.
- Own and assist smooth experience of clients with capital products. (handle customer queries and negotiations)
- Ensure maximum conversion rates on various inbound lead channels.
- Should have the ability to negotiate with the clients on all lending parameters like PF, ROI, Tenure etc.
- Use sales tools effectively and drive maximum efficiency.
- Work with other cross-functional teams as and when required.
- Achieve sales targets consistently.
- Understand and work towards teams/organisations objectives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of the lending ecosystem, terms and lending products like loans and overdraft.
- 0 – 2 years of sales experience in Lending setup. Experience in the payment industry would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, oral & written.
- Proven experience in customer facing roles.
- Self motivated and result oriented personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Should know how to use basic sales tools.