Razorpay is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join their team in the role of Product Support Engineer. This opportunity is open to any graduate, making it accessible to a diverse range of candidates. Razorpay, a prominent fintech company, welcomes freshers to apply for this position, emphasizing the importance of passion and eagerness to learn. The job is based in the vibrant city of Bangalore, providing a dynamic work environment for individuals entering the professional realm. As a Product Support Engineer at Razorpay, successful candidates will play a key role in ensuring the seamless functioning of the company’s products, contributing to the overall success of the organization.
Company Name: Razorpay
Job Role: Product Support Engineer
Education Required: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Logging and keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations, along with measuring the product quality.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Monitor alerting channels, analyze problems, diagnose and do occasional code fixes with low to medium complexity.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve more complicated problems.
- Work closely with product and developers to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Write scripts (shell, python, ruby, php) and aggressively automate manual / repetitive tasks.
- Automate scripts / tasks for reporting and maintenance; and build anomaly detectors and alerting wherever applicable.
- Develop smaller complexity features/enhancements in existing products.
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues surrounding the application.
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, and resolve user queries.
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application.
- Develop and facilitate monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
- Identify, develop and design features to solve patterns of problems to stabilize production systems.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Experience working with MySQL and Redis and writing simple queries to get data for debugging issues.
- Being able to creatively come up with solutions for various problems and implement them.
- An in-depth understanding of the different products and ability to navigate through the code to debug and small fixes.
- Hands on with any of the scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Quick troubleshooting and diagnosing skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns.
- Hardworking with strong work ethics.
- Should be comfortable working in shifts & on weekends.