Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, a prominent name in the telecommunications industry, is calling on recent graduates to join as Graduate Engineer Trainees in Network. Those who hold a B.E. or B.Tech degree in any discipline can apply for this job. No prior experience is necessary for this exciting opportunity, this could be the ideal opportunity to launch your career Located in the bustling city of Mumbai. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee Network, you’ll embark on a journey of learning and growth, gaining invaluable experience in the world of cutting-edge network technology and telecommunications.
Company Name: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee Network
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams.
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses.
- Conduct operational planning for respective function.
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion free network.
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process.
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network.
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives.
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars / webinars.
- B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Technical orientation