The Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, has opened exciting opportunities for candidates with a passion for sports in Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ of the Sports Quota for the year 2023-24. A total of 62 posts are up for grabs in this recruitment drive. The online application process began on September 18, 2023, and interested candidates have until October 17, 2023, to apply. This is a unique chance to combine your love for sports with a career in the railways.
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway
Post Name: Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ of the Sports Quota for the year 2023-24
No. of Posts: 62 Posts
Starting Date: 18-09-2023
Ending Date: 17-10-2023
Mode of Application: Online
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Level – 5/4: Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.
- Level – 3/2: Passed 12th (+2 stage) OR its Equivalent Examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board. (Or) Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship. (Or) Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level – 1: 10th Pass from recognized Board (Or) ITI (Or) Equivalent (Or) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2024
- All eligible candidates will be called for trial and after trial, only the FIT candidates (securing 25 or more, out of 40 marks for Game skill, physical fitness, and coach’s observations during trial) shall be assessed for the next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee, will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
- The selected candidates will get the Scale of Pay 7th CPC.
- For all candidates Rs.500/- with a provision of refunding Rs.400/- to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Trial.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ExServicemen/Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities Rs.250/- with a provision of refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Trial.