Salesforce is offering an exciting opportunity for Interns in the vibrant cities of Hyderabad and Bangalore. To be eligible for this internship, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Technology, IT, Communications, or Computer Science. While two years of work experience is desired, Salesforce welcomes applicants with a strong academic background and a passion for technology and innovation. This internship provides a valuable platform for aspiring professionals to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic work environment, further enhancing their knowledge and skills in the field.
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Role: Intern
Education Required: Bachelors in Technology/IT/Comms/CS required
Experience Required: 2 years of work experience desired
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
- Be part of a high-performance product management team that helps many fortune 500 companies delight their customers with their outstanding customer engagement.
- Exhibit interest and learning in the broader product space, overall Salesforce vision include AI/ML.
- Have good knowledge and prior experience in product/technology development in Cloud, SaaS and similar enterprise technologies.
- Work with our industry experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team.
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features and be the voice of our external customers.
- Own and drive the vision/strategy/roadmap/development for industry specific solutions.
- Own our cross-industry product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Work with PMs or equivalent experience in other clouds like Data, Einstein etc. to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize for industries.
- Collaborate with our shockingly hard-working engineering teams to get impactful products developed and help plan for future releases.
- Work with various business and technical customers to ensure a successful launch of the product.
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Technology/IT/Comms/CS required.
- 2 years of work experience desired.
- Experience in SaaS or in a similar industry preferred.
- Examples of owning and delivering a major project or product.
- AI Experience and prior Product experience desired.
- Leadership skills – proven ability to influence and inspire your team.
- A self-starter mentality to complete in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- A strong ability to develop and communicate product vision to your team, peers, and customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an environment that promotes constant team communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills.