Salesforce, a leading global cloud computing company, is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their team in Hyderabad as an Employee Success Operations Administrator. The ideal candidate for this position should possess a minimum educational qualification of any graduate degree and demonstrate a keen interest in the field of employee success operations. Salesforce values fresh perspectives, making this opportunity suitable for candidates with 0-1 years of experience. As an Employee Success Operations Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in the company’s success by contributing to the efficient functioning of employee-related processes.
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Role: Employee Success Operations Administrator
Education Required: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 0-1 year’s
Job location: Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
- Using our case-management solution assist employees in a timely manner regarding HR queries and issues.
- Audit benefit claims submitted by employees.
- Assist with employee benefits queries tasks.
- Provide superior customer service to employees via our customer portal, and other social channels.
- Support our centralised knowledge base; close knowledge gaps by creating, updating and improving knowledge articles to keep information relevant for employees.
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders and other support teams to resolve issues.
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist Employees and Managers.
- Proactively identify process improvements, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee experience.
- Ensure the accuracy of the internal Shared Services Community process documentation.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements by completing work correctly and timely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Other duties and project work as required.
Required Skills Qualification:
- High Level Spoken and written proficiency.
- Foreign language proficiency would be an added advantage.
- Example: French, German, Japanese, etc.
- 0-1 year’s work experience.
- Proven problem-solving skills with a passion for technology and continuous learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Comfortable with a high-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Exceptional time management, organisational, prioritisation and follow-up skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.