Salesforce, a renowned leader in cloud computing and customer relationship management, is on the lookout for dynamic individuals to fill the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer in Hyderabad. To be considered for this full-time position in the Customer Success Group, candidates should have a B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Circuit Branches and be part of the 2023 graduating batch.
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Title: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech (CS and Circuit Branches)
Year Of Passing: 2023 batch
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Customer Success
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Role and Responsibilities:
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Work timings: 24/7 Shifts
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
Qualifications Required/ Skills:
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written.
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc.
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL.
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer.
- Science or from circuit branches background.
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings.
We are currently hiring for the CSG Support FTE role for the batch of 2023.
We are considering all the streams under the following courses
- B.Tech CS and Circuit Branches.