SAP is currently seeking individuals for the position of Partner Experience Associate in Gurgaon. Candidates with a university degree or those currently pursuing a degree in Business or IT are preferred for this role. Whether you’re a recent graduate or have 1-3 years of experience, this opportunity could be the next step in your career journey. If you or someone you know is looking for a role in Gurgaon that involves partner engagement and enhancing customer experiences, consider applying at SAP for this exciting position.
Company Name: SAP
Job Title: Partner Experience Associate
Required Education: University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable
Experience Required: Fresher or 1-3 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Role and Tasks:
You will play a key role in the PSH team, providing support to SAP Partners Globally.
The role involves:
- Developing a clear understanding of what an SAP Partner is and an awareness of the tools and resources available to SAP PartnerEdge Partners.
- Resolving Partnership queries efficiently with a laser focus on quality of response.
- Aligning with key roles in SAP such as recruiters, Partner Managers or Partner Business Managers to support SAP Partners.
- Build a strong relationship with the key stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit.
- Maintenance of internal systems of partner record.
- Collating and presenting information to SAP stakeholders on current processes in place, and proposals to improve processes, with the aim of improving the Partners’ overall experience with SAP.
- Flexibility around working hours may be required.
- University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes.
- Creative thinking, willingness, and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies.
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work.
- Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Experienced IT User – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and additionally an Asian language is a benefit.
- Proven experience in improving efficiency on processes.
- Proven track record of positive communication with project stakeholders.
- Fresher or Working experience of 1-3 Years.
- Experience gained in the IT/Software sector is an advantage.
- Fluency in any Asian Languages a Strong Added Advantage.