SAP, a global leader in enterprise software solutions, is currently seeking qualified individuals to join their team as Support Engineers in the Customer Success Service division. This pivotal role requires candidates to hold a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent tertiary study background. With a focus on customer success, SAP is looking for individuals with 0-3 years of experience who are ready to make a meaningful impact in the dynamic world of enterprise software support. As a Support Engineer at SAP, employees will have the opportunity to work in the vibrant city of Bangalore, known for its thriving technology scene.
Company Name: SAP
Job Role: Support Engineer – CUSTOMER SUCCESS SERVICE
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the Services business as well as specific cloud SAP products.
- Conduct job rotations relevant to the intended role with various teams within the business.
- Case studies, classroom, and self-paced learnings with a mix of technical and soft skill topics.
- On the job training with the support of buddies and coaches.
- Work on relevant projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrate problem solving, time management, and communication skills through a range of activities done during training and on the job rotations.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meeting performance requirements at conclusion of each rotation.
- Displaying effective communication skills to handle and explain customer situations (to both business end users and SAP technical/ functional consultants).
- Adapt to knowledge on new technologies in a consistently dynamic and changing environment.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study.
- 0-3 years’ work experience with customer facing roles.
- Team player with ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Good listener with excellent communication skills, empathetic, collaborative.
- Resourceful self-starters with strong interpersonal skills who are eager learners.
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges.
- Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure.