Seagate, a renowned technology company, is currently offering an exciting opportunity for individuals to join their team as an Intern in Data Science. This internship, based in Pune, is open to any graduate with a keen interest in the field of data science. The ideal candidate should possess uncompromising attention to detail, strong organizational abilities, and effective time management skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role, along with outstanding interpersonal skills. Seagate encourages candidates who are enthusiastic about delving into the world of data science, where they can apply their skills in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Company Name: Seagate
Job Role: Intern- Data Science
Job Type: Internship
Education Required: Any Graduate
skills Required: You’re uncompromisingly detail oriented, well organized with solid time management skills, and you have solid, effective verbal and written communication abilities,Excellent interpersonal skills,
Job Location: Pune
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist with implementing end to end ML pipelines and deliver scalable production Machine learning services.
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers to build scalable data pipelines and development of new ML models.
- Leverage MLops tools to support ML workflows including experimentation, training and production operations.
- Design and implement tools and processes for the entire ML Ops including model development, model deployment, model serving, model monitoring and experimentation.
- Work on multiple streams of analytics which includes Time series , image and Tabular data.
- Work on building accelerators and ML frameworks.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- You’re uncompromisingly detail oriented, well organized with solid time management skills, and you have solid, effective verbal and written communications abilities.
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment in the team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with different teams and peers in the organization.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks tools like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms (Kubeflow, MLflow) and cloud data services (GCP, AWS).
- Experience in at least one major programming language (e.g. Python, Scala, Java) and SQL (any variant).
- A collaborative coder, comfortable with Git and code reviews.
- Good Knowledge of data management and data mining architecture.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues.