SEL is currently offering an exciting opportunity for fresher students pursuing a degree as an Application Engineering Intern. Located in the vibrant city of Bangalore, this internship provides a fantastic platform for young talents to gain valuable hands-on experience in the field. As a fresher, you’ll have the chance to gain valuable experience and apply your academic knowledge to real-world projects.
Company Name: SEL
Job Title: Application Engineering Intern
Qualification: Current student pursuing a degree
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
- Perform testing on existing and new technology.
- Document test bed activities and results.
- Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
- Support applications engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL.
- Negative drug test result(s).