ServiceNow is actively seeking a Social Investments Manager for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) purposes. The role is open to any graduate, underlining the company’s inclusive approach to education backgrounds. The Social Investments Manager at ServiceNow is expected to possess excellent relationship-building skills, showcasing the company’s commitment to impactful CSR initiatives through effective collaboration and engagement with various stakeholders. Additionally, strong project management and prioritization skills are essential for this role, emphasizing the importance of efficiently overseeing and implementing social investment projects.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Job Role: Social Investments Manager (Corp CSR)
Education Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Leads the implementation of CSR activities in India in alignment with our Global Community engagement goals and strategy.
- With support from the Global ESG team, designs, plans, and manages the corporate giving and volunteering program in India and assists with efforts in the Asia Pacific region.
- Strengthen existing and identify new nonprofit partnerships in the Hyderabad and Bangalore India communities.
- Creates and manages the Community Engagement budget for India and submits for review and approval to ESG Social Investments Sr. Manager and Sr. Director.
- Complete due diligence on nonprofit partnerships by assessing their ability to implement CSR projects with desired outcomes.
- Creates, manages, and administers employee volunteerism programs, including development of activities, management of technology, participation recruitment, and communications strategies.
- Collaborate with local communication team to manage the drafting and dissemination of communications regarding corporate philanthropy and ServiceNow activities to all stakeholders.
- Work with Marketing and PR teams to drive required engagement and promote storytelling aligned to our global messaging.
- Identify and create a communication strategy for CSR and prepare collateral.
- Creates materials as needed to advance knowledge internally of ServiceNow’s ESG program.
- Supports our organizational effort to ensure there are no violations of the India CSR regulations.
- Attends events as needed, which may periodically take place at night and on weekends based on event requirements.
Required Skills and Qualification?
- Knowledge of CSR India rules and regulations.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate with all levels within ServiceNow, our partners, and our communities, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly skilled at cross functional efforts and teamwork.
- Understanding of budgeting concepts and guidelines.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of operations and legal requirements of grantmaking, community network, and nonprofit operations.
- Ability to work closely with people at all levels, from senior corporate executives to government officials to community leaders to consultants and agencies.
- Elevate the company’s corporate social responsibility initiatives internally and externally.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities, best practices for CSR will be an advantage.