Siemens, a renowned global technology powerhouse, is offering a remarkable opportunity for early professionals to kickstart their career as Graduate Engineer Trainees in the realm of Research & Development. This permanent position, based in the tech hub of Bangalore, is the perfect launchpad for those looking to make a significant impact in the field.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Family: Research & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bangalore
- Will be responsible to create state of the art technology prototypes and actively contributing to innovation streams.
- Wil actively contribute to software design for realizing optimal solutions in our product offerings.
- Will be responsible for the implementation of features, while adhering to highest coding and quality standards.
- Will be responsible creating and reviewing relevant specifications while conforming to defined processes.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Have basic knowhow of Test-Driven Development / Behavior-Driven Development and other extreme programming methods.
- You should have familiarity of software engineering processes & methods.
- Have thorough understanding of OOPS, design principles & patterns, inter-process communication, multi-threading and data-structures.