Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, a global leader in technology solutions, is offering an exciting opportunity for aspiring engineers as Graduate Trainee Engineers at their Bangalore location. This position is ideal for freshers who hold a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
Company Name: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Role & Responsibilities:
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk- throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical required.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical system.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.