Siemens is currently offering a promising position as a Process Associate in the Opportunity to Cash department. The educational requirement for this role is a B.Com degree, and candidates can be fresh graduates or individuals with 1-2 years of relevant experience. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking to kick-start their career in a dynamic and renowned company like Siemens. The job location for this role is in the bustling city of Bangalore, known for its vibrant work environment and abundant career growth prospects.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Process Associate – Opportunity to Cash
Education Required: B.Com
Experience Required: Freshers or relevant experience of 1-2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with the company regulations and guidelines. Receive customer calls and register notification in the CRM tool, Dispatch of Engineers, Upload Engineer Productive hours, Notification closure & NPS Survey.
- Performing the assigned tasks on a timely manner with highest standards of quality.
- Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements).
- Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- Freshers or relevant experience of 1-2 years.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Com.
- Flexible to work in shifts and during month ends.