Siemens is currently hiring for the position of Software Developer – C++ in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. To be eligible for this role, candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, or a related field, such as MCA. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 to 4 years of experience in software development. As a Software Developer at Siemens, you will play a key role in the design and implementation of C++ software solutions, contributing to the advancement of cutting-edge technologies.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Software Developer – C++
Education Required: BE (CS, E&C, Information Technology) / MCA
Experience Required: 1- 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Your responsibilities include design, coding, unit and integration testing of the software applications.
- You will be engaged in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
- You will be conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- You need to have experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase.
- You need to have the ability to work as an individual contributor and good communication skills.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- You should have experience – 1- 4 years of industry experience with Desired Qualification and Experience – BE (CS, E&C, Information Technology) / MCA.
- You should be strong C and C++ skills.
- You should be strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- You should be strong in multithreading programming skills.
- You should have good Problem solving skills, leadership skills.
- You should have expert level knowledge of software development life cycle.
- You should have in depth knowledge working in Git environment.
- You should have expert level knowledge of Software engineering process.
- You should have good knowledge in configuration management and testing methodologies e.g. Unit testing.
- Experience of working on user interface and docker & containers will be an added advantage.