Siemens is currently seeking qualified individuals for the position of System Engineer at its Gurugram, Haryana, India location. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum educational background of M. Tech/ B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or a Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics. Siemens welcomes freshers to apply for this role, offering a valuable opportunity for those who have recently completed their academic qualifications. As a System Engineer at Siemens, the selected candidate will have the chance to contribute to cutting-edge projects and innovative solutions in the field of electrical engineering.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: System Engineer
Education Required: M. Tech/ B. Tech or Diploma
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Gurugram
- Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems / panels.
- Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture and required documentations as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing use of existing CAD systems.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Freshers with M. tech/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with relevant experience.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
- Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
- Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability.
- Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.