Slice, a dynamic financial technology company, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Manager-Partnerships in Bengaluru. This full-time role is ideal for individuals with either a bachelor’s or master’s degree, making it accessible to a wide range of educational backgrounds. The role calls for 1-2 years of prior experience, and at Slice, you will have the opportunity to work within a collaborative and innovative team, building partnerships that drive the company’s financial solutions.
Company Name: Slice
Job Role: Assistant Manager-Partnerships
Education Required: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Responsible for managing the relationship with existing partners, and forge new partnerships whenever necessary
- Drive growth and engagement of the customers by designing and sourcing attractive offers & deals for the customers from the partners/brands
- Keep track of critical KPIs and continuously improving the strategies to get better results
- Manage timely reconciliations, execution of agreements, end to end deal closures, payments to partners/vendors etc.
- Ideation and executing the strategies related to monetisation of the platform
- Facilitate execution of various marketing campaigns and communications with a high attention of detail to content
- Work across acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns
- Work with different teams like analytics, content etc. to understand and track user behavior, customized campaign strategies, results and KPIs
- Understand and enhance customer experience by coordinating with the CX team, and proactively resolve queries.
- Stay on top of competition offers and consumer internet product trends and come up with new ideas to increase customer engagement and retention
- Plan a calendar for communications and offer campaigns and coordinate with other teams if required (e.g., product, design, etc.) to drive smooth execution.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree – Completed
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Should posses keen understanding of data and analytics to drive informed and strategic decisions
- Able to collaborate and work efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of ownership
- Working on tools – Microsoft office (Excel, docs, powerpoint), Google sheets and docs