Company Name: SmartBear
Job Title: Associate Software Quality Engineer
Experience Required: 1 to 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Role:
As an Associate QA Engineer you will work with acceptance testing, regression testing, test automation and overall providing the highest quality experience to users.
key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Collaborate on feature definition and take a leading role in defining customer usage scenarios.
- Exploratory testing of feature components beyond the scope of agreed acceptance tests.
- Manual regression testing of integrated components for each production release.
- Support the development of test automation.
- Monitor and debug automation test failures.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality product meeting all requirements within the scheduled timeframe.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any application issues.
- Participate in internal feature demos.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 1-2 years of experience in software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to work well with a globally distributed team.
Must have Skills:
- Strong QA Fundamentals.
- Experience in testing web application.
- Good understanding of Windows/Linux environments.
- Knowledge in SQL database.
- Experience in API testing.
Nice to have:
- Experience with BDD/Cucumber.
- Experience with Performance (Jmeter).
- Experience with API/Rest Assured.
- Experience with JAVA/ Selenium.
- Experience with Linux/Windows Server.