S&P Global is actively seeking qualified candidates for its Graduate Program in the role of Research Analyst, based in Gurgaon, India. The company is looking for individuals who hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) completed no later than June 2024. This unique opportunity is open to both fresh graduates and those with up to 24 months of experience. As a Research Analyst within S&P Global, successful candidates will be part of a dynamic and innovative environment, contributing to the company’s renowned research capabilities.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Role: Graduate Program – Research Analyst
Education Required: A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) completed no later than June 2024
Experience Required: 0 – 24 months
Job Location: Gurgaon, India
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Research Support: Collaborate with senior researchers and industry experts to conduct research on various topics, including market analysis, policy evaluations, technological advancements, and environmental impact assessments.
- Data Analysis: Collect, analyze, and interpret data from various sources to generate insights and develop reports, presentations, and publications.
- Project Assistance: Provide support in planning, coordinating, and executing research projects, ensuring adherence to project timelines, deliverables, and objectives.
- Literature Review: Conduct thorough literature reviews to identify and assess existing research, industry trends, and best practices relevant to gas, power, renewables, batteries, hydrogen, carbon sequestration and other clean energy technologies, as well as carbon markets and climate solutions.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to establish and maintain relationships, ensuring effective communication and coordination for collaborative research projects.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare accurate and comprehensive research reports, project summaries, and documentation to share findings, recommendations, and key insights.
- Knowledge Sharing: Stay updated with the latest developments in the gas, power, and climate and clean energy sectors, actively participate in team meetings, share knowledge and insights, and contribute to internal knowledge databases.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest and familiarity with energy and climate topics.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) completed no later than June 2024.
- 0 – 24 months of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to build strong working relationships in a collaborative setting.