Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2023: Standard Chartered is currently seeking candidates for the position of Client Care Ctr Service in Chennai. This full-time role requires candidates to be graduates and welcomes both freshers and individuals with 1-2 years of experience in service, sales, or collection roles. Joining the Standard Chartered team offers an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in the banking and financial services industry.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Title: Client Care Ctr Service
Required Education: Graduate
Experience Required: Fresher or with 1 – 2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Role and Responsibilities
- To provide clients with information about Standard Chartered Bank’s retail Banking Products.
- Also handle client calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of client delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable).
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable).
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate.
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns.
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy.
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable).
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards.
- Probe and identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable).
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable).
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable).
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to.
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies.
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) and KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement.
Education and Skill Required
- Fresher or with 1 – 2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role).
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role).
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products and services and willingness to learn new products.
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week / month.
- Manage conflicts and solve problems.
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient.
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous.
- Basic computer skills.