Swiggy, a leading player in the food delivery and logistics industry, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Account Manager – Retail in Agra. The role requires candidates to hold a Bachelor’s degree, underlining the importance of a solid educational foundation. With an experience requirement of 1-3 years, Swiggy is open to applicants with a range of professional backgrounds, providing opportunities for both seasoned professionals and those with a few years of experience. Working as an Account Manager – Retail in Agra offers a unique chance to contribute to Swiggy’s retail partnerships and further strengthen the company’s presence in the vibrant food delivery market.
Company Name: Swiggy
Job Role: Account Manager – Retail
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree,
Experience Required: 1-3 yrs
Job Location: Agra
- Drive restaurant onboarding for your designated area, Act as a consultant to restaurant partners to manage and mutually grow business.
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance. Exceed sales targets and performance-based goals.
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and national restaurants.
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management and
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell the Dineout product portfolio to restaurants.
- The candidate has to have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree,
- Fresh graduates or candidates having at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups are encouraged to apply,
- The candidate has to be flexible, restaurant owners do not operate on 9-to-5 schedules, The candidate has to be outgoing and confident in their appearance,
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to work remotely and under pressure and The candidate has to be an ‘out-of-the-box thinker and should want to always challenge the status quo.