Synopsys is offering an exciting opportunity for individuals interested in a Technical Engineering Internship in Hyderabad. Candidates with a university degree are encouraged to apply for this role. As an intern at Synopsys, you’ll have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative work environment.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Title: Intern (Technical Engineering)
Required Education: University degree
Job Category: Internship
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Design, develop, troubleshoot or debug IC physical verification tools, runsets and flows for the development of integrated circuits.
- Providing help for Design Rule Check (DRC), Layout Versus Schematic (LVS), FILL runsets related issues for advanced processes.
- Should be able to read complex layout rules and layout structures.
- Creation and execution of QA test cases and regression suites including both schematic and layout entry.
- Help global layout design team by debugging flow, tool, runset and layout issues.
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in verification of layout design.
- Build productive working relationships with cross functional teams.
- University degree in Electrical/Computers/Materials/Physics/Mechanics Engineering.
- Good programming skills in at least one of the languages TCL, Python, Perl, bash.
- Background knowledge of circuit theory.
- Familiarity with physical verification flows like LVS/DRC.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environment.
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation.
- Exceptional desire to learn, explore new technologies and demonstrate good investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication skills.