Synopsys is currently seeking Interns for their Infrastructure department at their Hyderabad location. To be eligible for this role, candidates should have achieved the status of a Final Qualified CA, ICWAI, or CPA and should be recent graduates who have completed their studies in 2023. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, along with excellent analytical skills, are key qualifications required for this internship.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Role: Intern (Infrastructure)
Education Required: Final Qualified CA, ICWAI, CPA, Freshers passed out in 2023.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of business unit wise Expense, forecast, budgets, actuals, and trends.
- Perform WW Capex analysis and compute depreciation simulation.
- Perform WW Inventory analysis and analyse inventory trends.
- Track global headcount related activities such as hiring, attritions and transfers, etc.
- Analyze expense impact of headcount movements and support the headcount related spending forecast.
- Participate in ad-hoc analysis requested by business partners.
Required Skills and Education:
- Knowledge of Business Finance.
- Knowledge of Financial accounting.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Final Qualified CA, ICWAI, CPA, and Freshers passed out in 2023 are eligible to apply.