Tata Communications is currently seeking an Engineer for Software & Application Development in Pune. This role is open to candidates with a graduation degree and a range of 0-4 years of experience in the field. The ideal candidate should possess good programming skills and be familiar with various software applications and tools. They should also have a strong knowledge of coding and testing environments.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Engineer – Software & Application Development
Education Required: Graduation
Experience Required: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune
- Writing effective and scalable code/test case.
- Debugging and deploying applications.
- Providing support for production environment.
- Preparing software development calendar.
- Preparing reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Conducting development testing and reports testing issues to supervisor.
- Identifying and tracking bugs, assessing nature of bugs, and executing corrective actions.
Minimum qualification & experience required:
- Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering or a related field
- 0 – 4 Years relevant experience
- Should have solid hands-on experience in Spring Boot, Must have worked on 3-5 Sprint Boot Projects
- Should have worked on Linux OS
- Should have any RDBMS database knowledge, Postgres SQL is preferred
- Should have worked throughout the SDLC life cycle
- Should have Agile SCRUM experience
Required knowledge/ skills:
- Good programming skills
- Familiar with software applications and tools
- Good Knowledge on coding/testing environment
- Must possess Problem-Solving Skills and Critical Thinking
- Shall have an excellent and collaborative attitude
- Shall be capable of communicating effectively
- Shall be willing to work in shifts
- Shall display excellent willingness to learn
- Shall display very good Interpersonal Skills