Tata Communications is currently hiring for the role of Software & Application Development in Chennai, India. The ideal candidate should have a graduation degree in Computer Science and Engineering and possess 0-4 years of relevant work experience. As a key player in the software and application development team, the chosen candidate will be instrumental in designing, coding, testing, and implementing software solutions that align with Tata Communications’ business objectives. This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to contribute their skills in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Role: Software & Application Development
Education Required: Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering
Experience Required: 0 – 4 Years relevant experience
Job Location: Chennai, India
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Writing effective and scalable code/test case
- Debugging and deploying applications
- Providing support for production environment
- Preparing software development calendar
- Preparing reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc
- Conducting development testing and reports testing issues to supervisor
- Identifying and tracking bugs, assessing nature of bugs, and executing corrective actions
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering or a related field.
- 0 – 4 Years relevant experience.
- Good programming skills.
- Familiar with software applications and tools.
- Good Knowledge on coding/testing environment.