Tata Technologies, a global leader in engineering and product development services, presents an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates as Graduate Engineer Trainees across PAN India. If you hold a BE/B.Tech degree and are eager to kickstart your career, this is an ideal platform to do so. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Technologies, you’ll embark on a journey of learning and skill development, working with industry experts and cutting-edge technologies. This role offers the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience and contribute to innovative projects.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education Required: BE/B.Tech
Job Location: PAN India
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player.
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC.
- BE/B.Tech – CS/IT – 2023 or 2022 Batch
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks: 60% and Class X Marks: 60% Diploma 60%