Teradata, a leading data analytics and consulting company, is currently recruiting for the role of Security Project Manager. This position requires candidates to hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with a preference for those with a focus on Project Management. Tailored for freshers, this opportunity reflects Teradata’s commitment to welcoming new talent into the field of project management and security. The job is based in the thriving city of Hyderabad, offering an exciting environment for professional growth. Teradata’s emphasis on educational qualifications and its preference for a Project Management focus underscore the company’s dedication to building a skilled workforce.
Company Name: Teradata
Job Role: Security Project Manager
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree required; Project Management focus preferred.
Experience Required: Fresher
Job location: Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead Infosec project delivery by ensuring the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria. Address project issues and risks, and build commitment with the delivery team and business partners.
- Own the coordination of project activities and resources across the organization in a manner that improves efficiencies.
- Oversee mitigation of identified gaps for required certifications and collaborate effectively in business partner relationships when defining business requirements and success criteria.
- Work closely with Legal, Compliance, IT, Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders on requirements and exhibit critical thinking by seeing outcomes and direction when there are multiple business owners and solutions.
- Utilize consultative problem solving by using technical and business/acumen to inform the facilitation of developing objectives and approach.
- Execute goal setting and alignment with business owners and contribute to operational alignment.
- Be viewed as an authority by partners within Infosec and across the business and has a communication style that builds confidence and alignment with the team.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, performance, and accountability.
- Be a Security and Compliance Champion that promotes and evangelizes awareness of different security and compliance risks and best practices across the company.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Project Management focus preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Atlassian suite.
- Understanding of security methodologies or the willingness to learn required.
- PMP certification or in the process of gaining PMP certification.
- Cyber-Security Minded.
- The ability to collaboratively work and communicate in a virtual environment.
- The ability to navigate a complex environment where key stakeholders may not align on approach. Collaborative problem-solving skills are a plus.
- The ability to discern patterns from large amounts of disparate information while remaining adaptable in rapidly changing situations and environments.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills. Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- A nice to have is comfort in formal presentations to executive and C suite level leadership.
- Ability to deal with complex challenges involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations. Capability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.