Teradata, a leading player in the data and analytics industry, is currently on the lookout for skilled individuals to join their team as Software Engineers specializing in C Programming and Data Structures. The ideal candidates for this role should hold a B.E., B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electronics and Communication Engineering, underscoring the company’s commitment to a diverse and well-rounded skill set. With an experience requirement ranging from 0 to 3 years, Teradata encourages both fresh graduates and those with a few years of professional experience to apply.
Company Name: Teradata
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education Required: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D.
Experience Required: 0 to 3 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Required Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 to 3 years of experience in Product Support / Sustaining of medium to large projects.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.