Teradata, a leading data and analytics company, is currently accepting applications for the role of Payroll Analyst in Hyderabad. This exciting opportunity is tailored for fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting and finance. As a Payroll Analyst at Teradata, individuals will have the chance to embark on a rewarding career, applying their academic knowledge in a practical setting. The company is actively seeking candidates with no prior experience, providing a supportive environment for entry-level professionals to learn and grow. The job location in Hyderabad offers a vibrant and dynamic setting for individuals to contribute to Teradata’s commitment to excellence in data and analytics.
Company Name: Teradata
Job Role: Payroll Analyst
Education Required: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in accounting & finance.
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. His/her duties will involve but not restricted to intricate calculations of department specialization payments, car allowances, wage garnishments, retro and overtime.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers etc.,
- Handle workflow to guarantee all payroll operations are precisely and promptly worked on.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Prepare the YTD documents required for the reconciliation and audit purpose.
- Maintain the MIS of payroll.
- Monitor tickets and mails and respond within the SLAs.
- Support the documentation of audit requirements for SOX compliance, other internal control activities as required.
- Provide backup support for team members during time off and as needed to maintain workload management and meet service level deadlines.
- Contribute to special projects, ad-hoc projects and assignments as directed by management.
- Have respect for and maintain privacy parameters of operations, professional protocols, and personal confidentiality.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in accounting & finance.
- Europe Payroll processing experience in a large multinational company environment.
- Hands on experience – ERP systems like SAP, Peoplesoft, Fusion, ADP developed software -workforce, HCM, Payforce, etc.,
- A working knowledge of applicable government regulations with leading edge understanding and familiarity with MS Office package, especially the use of Excel.
- Experience with business process and leading practices relating to payroll.
- Strong project management, detailed-oriented, organizational and time management skills.