Thermo Fisher Scientific, a renowned leader in the scientific research and healthcare industry, is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join their team as Customer Service Representatives in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The ideal candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, or Business Administration, demonstrating a strong educational background. While prior experience is advantageous, individuals with 0-2 years of professional experience are encouraged to apply.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Role: Customer Service Representative
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform high end order processing tasks for assigned regions using Oracle JD Edwards, SAP, BaaN, PRMS, Macola, AS400 and other applications used by the function.
- Engage in activities to provide an enhanced customer experience.
- Ensure adherence to company procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met.
- Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to all internal / external processes defined.
- Proactively calls out issues that can potentially hamper the business processes.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations).
- 0 – 2 years Hands on experience on Order Management.
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and social skills.
- Highly thorough and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and handle time effectively.
- Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of tasks.
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts.