United Airlines, a reputable organization in the technology sector, is currently recruiting for the position of Associate Engineer. To qualify for this role, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology. The company is particularly interested in professionals with a moderate level of experience, ranging from 1 to 3 years, showcasing a blend of knowledge and practical skills. The job opportunity is based in the bustling city of Gurugram, Haryana, India, a hub for technological advancements and innovation.
Company Name: United Airlines
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
Experience Required: 1 – 3 year
Job Location: Gurugram
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Science/ IT
- 1 – 3 Years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
- 1-3 years of experience with Lightning Component development.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience.