Vestas, a leading player in the renewable energy sector, is inviting applications for the role of Engineer. The ideal candidate for this position should hold a degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Chemical, or Manufacturing. With an emphasis on fostering talent, Vestas welcomes individuals with 0-1 years of experience, providing a unique opportunity for early-career professionals to contribute to the cutting-edge field of sustainable energy. Based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, the job location offers a vibrant and dynamic environment.
Company Name: Vestas
Job Role: Engineer
Education Required: Degree in Engineering Preferably Mechanical,Chemical, Manufacturing
Education Required: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Chennai
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Supplier ,Site and Factory NC’S E2E Handling.
- Responsible for Cost Recovery (COPQ) involved in the NC’s.
- Responsible for Identifying and drive Quality Improvement Projects(QIP’s) for solving critical and Recurring Issues.
- Responsible for preparation and Circulation of Quality Reports.
- Responsible for Validation of 8D’s and problem solving using Quality Tools.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering Preferably Mechanical,Chemical,Manufacturing or 0-1 Years Experience in Manufacturing Sector.
- Certification in Six Sigma Will be a added Advantage.
- Knowledge on Problem Solving DMIAC , Problem Solving and Quality Tools.
- Good Knowledge on SAP, Power BI’s and Macros.
- Good and Fluent communication Skills (Oral & Written).